See something you like? Want one for yourself or for a friend? Want the directions for a project so you can make it on your own? Want to purchase personalized craft projects from me? Need more info about our classes, where we are or how you can get these items?

Send me a note... Scrapnmom@cox.net or check out my Stampin' Up Website Stampingwithrobbie.stampinup.net

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct. 31


Happy Halloween....

Isn't she too cute???

I had a friend of mine call and ask if I would make some fun Halloween "announcement" type cards for her for her daughter's first Halloween. Of course I said I would. This is the final product and I am very pleased with how they turned out and I hope she is too.

They are all a little different but have the same idea. It was fun to do and the photo was a lot of the inspiration with the rhinestone pumpkin on her shirt and the adorable tutu skirt she is wearing as well. So fun!

If anyone wants something similar to this for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's... let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected