See something you like? Want one for yourself or for a friend? Want the directions for a project so you can make it on your own? Want to purchase personalized craft projects from me? Need more info about our classes, where we are or how you can get these items?

Send me a note... Scrapnmom@cox.net or check out my Stampin' Up Website Stampingwithrobbie.stampinup.net

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Card and More 12-3

Hope you are in a snowflake mood because this week all three of our cards feature fabulous snowflakes. I guess when you live in the desert you just have to pretend!

We are using the new die for the big shot and will be playing with some embossing as well. Join us as we really get down to business with our final push on our Christmas cards. Only a few more weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute craft, hope i have 1 for my little angel, :)

    ReplyDelete

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected