See something you like? Want one for yourself or for a friend? Want the directions for a project so you can make it on your own? Want to purchase personalized craft projects from me? Need more info about our classes, where we are or how you can get these items?

Send me a note... Scrapnmom@cox.net or check out my Stampin' Up Website Stampingwithrobbie.stampinup.net

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Refer a Friend

Refer a Friend Rewards

Do you know someone who likes to stamp or scrapbook or would like to start?  I appreciate your referrals and will thank you with FREE products!
Refer a new friend to me and receive:
  • $5 gift certificate when they place a Stampin' Up! product order of $25 or more
  • $5 gift certificate if they come to a class
  • $10 gift certificate if they host a workshop
  • $10 gift certificate if they join a monthly club
  • $20 gift certificate if they join my team
This program is in place in order to expand my customer base.  You can help! If you are the contact, connection, the one who introduces us, then YOU will receive a gift certificate for Stampin' Up! product.  The same person could earn you up to $50 in free product!!  So go ahead...spread the news and then cash in for FREE product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected